AERON is looking for a digital savvy eCommerce & performance marketer.
If you are a data-oriented marketing professional with experience working in fast-paced entrepreneurial environments and directing holistic launch of ecommerce business and strategy, this job is for you.
It’s an exciting time to experience the business’ rapid growth as part of the brand. We are looking for dynamic people with a modern and versatile approach.
This role is a unique opportunity in a globally oriented, growing company where you can join on a mid-senior level and make a difference in the life of the brand and further develop your ecommerce and digital skills.
Analytical, problem solving, and creative skills and knowledge of the latest online marketing and digital trends and technologies are required for this position.
- Managing all digital channels, including data analytics, paid social, display, SEM, email marketing, attribution modeling, programmatic advertising, and offline (and OOH) marketing.
- Own acquisition email marketing strategy and execution. Including building out robust automated flows, and increasing email capture rate.
- Website and conversion optimization.
- Provide daily reports on sales and performance to problem solve, conduct thorough data analysis, and advise and strategize according to findings. You’ll take “data-driven” to a new level by knowing how to make insights actionable and drive overall sales and brand awareness. Communicate key marketing performance trends to the organization.
- Work cross functionally on a daily basis with developers to execute marketing campaigns.
- Drive commercialization of AERON’s data capabilities (measurement, audience segmentation and targeting capabilities) by creating strategically sound sales tools to drive company revenue.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and Marketing to ensure product functionality.
- Have expertise in developing compelling marketing campaigns through use of data, testing, and optimization to drive User Acquisition and Retention goals.
- Oversee ecommerce operations, liaising with creative, production, and warehouse personnel to align inventory with ecomm ops, customer demand, and sales goals.
- Manage pricing and product information, continuously working to improve the consumer experience to drive sales.
- Monitor site performance, report on bugs, and make creative suggestions to support revenue growth, as well as product suggestions based on consumer trends.
- Stay abreast of all things happening in ecommerce – new tech, customer trends, celebrity/influencer trends, social media marketing opportunities, product and creative trends, etc.
- min. 3 years of E-Commerce experience with a track record of growing financial and key performance metrics.
Experienced managing all functions of Online Operations with proven ability to deﬁne and streamline operational processes — Logistics, Fulﬁllment, Returns, Website Development, Analytics.
Online Customer acquisition and retention— SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Cart Abandonment, Mobile, Loyalty, Design Best Practices, A/B/Multivariate Testing, Responsive Design, Site Functionality.
Experience in driving traffic, improving conversion rate and optimising content and placement on the site.
- A competitive compensation package
A young and forward-thinking team with a cool office in downtown Budapest
The possibility to learn, develop yourself and be part of the growth story of AERON
- A purpose-driven business with a focus on sustainability in all aspects of our business
About the brand:
Aeron is a Budapest-based brand, founded by Eszter Áron. Inspired by exceptional materials, the Budapest atelier is marked by traditional craftsmanship, and its signature design contrasting the brutalist aesthetics of its hometown. While fabrics are sourced within Europe, styles are mindfully produced locally. Each collection is born in a genuine quest for a balanced life, evoking ripe confidence and clean lines. Infused with the cultural era of inspiring women, AERON stands for a timeless collage of impeccable quality and subtle sensitivity, for a community of refined minds.
AERON is currently available in over 100 stores worldwide.