Are you ready to take part in accelerating the growth of Itential?
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast!
Itential is looking to add a passionate Demand Generation Manager to our growing marketing team. This position will be responsible for driving demand, acquisition, growth, and retention for Itential customers by experimenting with new ideas, concepts, tools, and approaches across multiple digital channels. As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for defining customer segments and determining the appropriate outreach strategies to drive demand for our products and solutions. By working with the sales, marketing, and product teams, you will develop our acquisition strategy and measure campaign results to make data driven decisions. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for building the demand engine for Itential products with goals around increasing awareness, driving quality leads and users, and optimizing conversions throughout the marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate will work through our end-to-end acquisition strategy to drive leads for our sales organization through thoughtful, optimized processes across all digital channels including SEO, SEM, retargeting, email marketing, social media, and more. Ongoing changes and recommendations will be derived from actionable insights from resulting data and quantify meaningful impact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and execute a data driven marketing strategy with integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities.
- Collaboratively build acquisition strategy and demand models by determining the number of qualified leads that need to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success in each quarter as well as criteria for what defines a qualified lead.
- Establish marketing programs based on acquisition objectives including email, content, webinars, SEO, PPC, display ads, PR, social media, and events.
- Work with design and content teams to update landing pages, blogs, social media, and other digital platforms by sharing content wherever possible to drive traffic from target audience.
- Determine areas of improvement in conversion rate optimization to ensure digital traffic is fully leveraged.
- Strategically develop and implement a comprehensive email marketing strategy encompassing multiple automated nurture campaigns and ongoing content campaigns focused on accelerating qualified leads.
- Manage marketing automation platform (Pardot) to support campaign execution to ensure campaign measurement and success, including list management.
- Support content calendar and creation initiatives based on trends and successes in ongoing digital campaigns.
- Drive all digital paid efforts across SEM, retargeting, social, and more.
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and continuously improve digital campaigns.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities to improve performance and engagement.
- Support the overall marketing initiatives and goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on enterprise and SaaS software.
- Proven and visible marketing experience driving adoption and expansion of product users.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and writing skills.
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing, and measuring campaigns.
- Possess a highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities from customer engagement to product adoption to sales processes.
- Proficient in marketing automation solution, Pardot preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding and support of content marketing initiatives.
- Ability to develop and maintain ongoing data quality and lead hygiene process.
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools, and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome-based metrics to demonstrate success.
- Strong organizational skills with clear attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to switch gears on priorities quickly.
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. The Atlanta office has not reopened and local candidates will not be required to come into the office immediately.
Benefits and Perks
- A 401(k) plan
- Free beer and Jenga Fridays!
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com